Monday, April 10, 2017

Quotes (#37)



Morning Swooners!!!

Today is a pretty good day for me. There isn't anything specific going on, it's just the first day i've felt like myself in a little while. So i'm hopeful and rejuvenated and I want to share that with you today. Here are some quotes that I hope will give you the same feeling of renewal today and the rest of the week :)


“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”  ― John Lennon


“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”  ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist


“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.”  ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight


“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”  ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl


“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”

Emily Dickinson


“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”  ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl


“Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can’t escape that damage. But now, I am also learning this: We can be mended. We mend each other”  ― Veronica Roth


“It’s probably my job to tell you life isn’t fair, but I figure you already know that. So instead, I’ll tell you that hope is precious, and you’re right not to give up.”  ― C.J. Redwine, Defiance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p