Monday, April 24, 2017

Quotes (#38)



Morning Swooners!

I'm swamped at school today and in desperate need of caffeine because I was so unbelievably sleepy this morning and just couldn't make myself get up in time. So not the best start to my day but i'm determined to make sure it doesn't become a rolling effect. My entire day will not be ruined by my not so great morning! So let's get the day started with some motivational quotes.


“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”Anne Frank


“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”  ― Wayne W. Dyer


“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”C. JoyBell C


“We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart


“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”Neil Gaiman, Coraline


“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw


“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”Mahatma Gandhi


“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah


“After all, the wrong road always leads somewhere.”
George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p