Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Quotes (#40)


Morning Swooners!

Happy Valentines Day!!! Today feels like a good day for some quotes! My current read this month is The Adjustment by Suzanne Young so I'm feeling motivated to reread The Program. I'm also obsessed with reading all the things love related lately because as I already mentioned I found myself a love and today is the day of love. So in honor of those two very strong feelings I decided to dedicate todays quotes to The Program by Suzanne Young. I hope they give you just as many feelings as they're giving me!




“If it's meant to be, you'll find each other again.”  ― Suzanne Young, The Program


“You know I'm never going to be able to not kiss you again, right?" he said. "For the rest of my life, every time I look at you, I'll have to kiss you.”  ― Suzanne YoungThe Program


“You're right, you know," he says. "You're just right for me. And I'd bet my life that we've done this before. Because I can't imagine that I wouldn't have fallen in love with you the first time.”  ― Suzanne YoungThe Program


“He's tender and defenseless, as if every part of him is exposed. He's not the asshole I thought he was, not even close. What I see is someone broken and fierce. Someone loyal and hardened. Someone who could belong to me completely, and me to him.”  ― Suzanne YoungThe Program

“I love you madly.”  ― Suzanne YoungThe Program


“He said that some things are better left in the past. And true things are destined to repeat themselves.”  ― Suzanne YoungThe Program


So that's it for me today. I hope everyone has a happy hump day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p